11. The Vampire KissThe vampire kiss is a deep kiss on someone's neck that can involve sucking or light biting on the skin. Since some people find it painful rather than sexy, and since the sucking might leave a hickey, always ask permission before you give someone a vampire kiss.
12. The Wet KissWet kisses are any open-mouthed kisses, with or without tongue. A little bit of wetness during a kiss can be sexy, but try not to overdo it: too much saliva is sloppy. Alternate between wet kisses and closed-mouth kisses and single-lip kisses, and be sure to swallow occasionally so you don't accidentally drool all over your partner.
13. The Lizard KissThe lizard kiss involves flicking your tongue in and out of your partner's mouth in tight, quick strokes (picture the way a lizard moves its tongue). This is a silly kiss you can try just for fun, but it generally should be avoided because it feels kind of creepy to get.
14. The Air KissThe air kiss is a sophisticated gesture you can use as a greeting to your friends and relatives. To give one, rest your cheek against their cheek and make a kissing sound with your lips.
15. The Biting KissThe biting kiss is a more aggressive form of the French kiss. Like the French kiss, it's open-mouthed and incorporates tongue, but as you pull back, your teeth lightly grab onto your sweetie's tongue for just a second. Try it once and see how your partner responds. Some people love it, but others think it's painful or weird.
16. The Angel KissTo give someone an angel kiss, kiss them very gently on their eyelids or on the spot right next to their eye, using just your lips. It's a very romantic way to wake someone up or say goodbye.
17. The Neck KissAfter French kissing for a while, some people mix it up by trailing their mouth down and "Frenching" the other person's neck. To execute a neck kiss perfectly, go light on the saliva, focus on the motion of your lips, never stay in once place for very long and never suck hard enough to leave a hickey.
18. The Jawline KissTo plant a jawline kiss on someone, give them a firm kiss on the bottom of their jaw, right where their face meets their neck. If they respond well to it, make a path of jawline kisses up to their ear and give them an earlobe kiss.
19. The Breath KissThe breath kiss is a fun, silly kiss that's almost more of a game than a kiss. To do it, open your mouth, inhale deeply and lock lips with your sweetie (like you're performing CPR). Slowly exhale into their mouth while they're inhaling, "passing" the breath to them. Without moving, slowly inhale while your partner exhales. Keep passing the breath back and forth until one of you runs out of breath or you both erupt in giggles.
20. The Love KissFinally, the love kiss is any kiss that you give while thinking tender, loving thoughts about your partner. You might not realize it, but your kissing style can be influenced by whatever's on your mind. Smooching with love on your mind will make your kisses extra soft and sweet. Whether it's on your partner's mouth, neck, ear or forehead, the love kiss is the most romantic kiss you can give.